Always popular family sized cruiser with low hours makes this a wonderful option to get you out on the water.
Added features include a full winter cover and enclosed cockpit with moulded radar arch. Two cabin and one head layout, with spacious and bright salon.
Furling main and recent spinnaker
Low hours on the 35 hp Yanmar 850 hrs
November 2017 Haulout and paint/ zincs complete
November 2017 Survey with no recommendations to speak of.
Call us to set up a viewing!
- LOA: 38 ft
- Beam: 12 ft 7 in
- Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
- Hull: Fiberglass
- Fuel: 30 gallon
- Water: 75 gallon
- Holding: 34 gallon
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Total Power: 36 hp
- Engine 1:
- Engine Brand: Diesel
- Year Build: 1999
- Engine Model: Yanmar 3JH2E
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 841
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Power: 36 hp
Media and Galleries
Local WeatherSidney8°9°Mon6°Tue5°Wed4°ThuWeather from OpenWeatherMap
- ‘Christmas Spirit’, or spirits? Festive cocktails for the Holiday SeasonDecember 15, 2017 - 11:04 am
- Holiday Must-Haves for your Favourite Boaters and SailorsDecember 5, 2017 - 4:15 pm
- New Spill Response Base Planned in Sidney – Vessel Moorage at Van Isle MarinaNovember 21, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Spooky Halloween Activities in VictoriaOctober 19, 2017 - 9:53 am