Conveniently located in Tsehum Harbour, Van Isle Marina is just minutes away from B.C. Ferries’ Swartz Bay terminal, Washington State Ferries’ Sidney terminal, and the Victoria International Airport.
Bus, taxi and rental cars can be arranged for those who would like to explore downtown Sidney, the entire Saanich Peninsula or Victoria.
Directions To Van Isle Marina
- At 2320 Harbour Road, Sidney BC, V8L 2P6, Van Isle Marina is a five minute drive from the Beacon Avenue exit of HWY 17, the Pat Bay Highway.
- In Tsehum Harbour, one mile north of Sidney.
- 48°40’31” North 123°24’30” West
- 3441 – Haro Strait, Boundary Pass & Satellite Channel
- 3462 – Juan De Fuca Strait to Strait of Georgia
- 3476 – Approaches to Tsehum Harbour
For directions to Van Isle Marina, enter your starting address in the box below and click Get Directions.