- Available Now
Always popular family sized cruiser with low hours makes this a wonderful option to get you out on the water.
Added features include a full winter cover and enclosed cockpit with moulded radar arch. Two cabin and one head layout, with spacious and bright salon.
Furling main and recent spinnaker
Low hours on the 35 hp Yanmar 850 hrs
November 2017 Haulout and paint/ zincs complete
During Haul out in November 2017, Seller paid for complete marine survey inspection which resulted in only minor recommendations.
Note: The marine survey report will be made available for a Purchaser's review as a condition of their accepted offer.
Call us to set up a viewing!
- LOA: 38 ft
- Beam: 12 ft 7 in
- Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
- Hull: Fiberglass
- Fuel: 30 gallon
- Water: 75 gallon
- Holding: 34 gallon
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Total Power: 36 hp
- Engine 1:
- Engine Brand: Diesel
- Year Build: 1999
- Engine Model: Yanmar 3JH2E
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 841
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Power: 36 hp
Media and Galleries
- Van Isle Marina’s Courtesy Bikes are back, and better than ever!May 24, 2018 - 8:36 am
- Spring Cleaning at Van Isle Marina & Green Boating TipsMay 8, 2018 - 2:22 pm
- Five Nautical Knots to KnowApril 19, 2018 - 4:07 pm
- Register Now for the 2018 Riviera and Belize Festival of BoatingApril 5, 2018 - 3:11 pm