We live in such a beautiful location with islands galore to explore right at our doorstep. So why take the chance of postponing your boating season by not performing a Spring Checklist? Below are a few helpful tips:
- Flush Tank
- Check water system and pump for leaks and proper operation
- Check hot water tank is working on both AC and engines
- Check for tank cap keys on board
- Check and clean shower sump pump screens
- Check for smooth operation – lubricate and clean as necessary
- If equipped with treatment system, have chemicals on hand
- Y-valve operation checked, valve labeled & secured
Please consult your boat’s operating manual before conducting any suggested actions.
Other useful sites that provide complete Spring Checklists:
Van Isle Marina’s Yacht Park is available to help you with any springtime preparation you may require. Our Brownell submersible trailer can haul-out up to 70ft vessels. You can book a full or half haul-out depending on your needs. Half Haul-outs are convenient for inspections and marine surveys. Our Haul-out Video is an excellent introduction to the haul-out process and is available for viewing.
Please contact our Marina Services Representatives to book your appointment today at 250-656-1138.