2006 Custom Solander Eclipse Steel Trawler
$ 599,000 CAD
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
Exceptional Liveaboard Amenities!
The Solander 60 Eclipse is a beautifully designed, locally built, custom flushdeck trawler style vessel, (steel hull/aluminum superstructure) very spacious throughout, 3 large staterooms/3 full heads, open concept salon/galley, professionally set-up pilot house, office, laundry room, walk around engine room, bulbous bow, powered by reliable John Deere Power Tech 8.1L 330hp single diesel (only 1,320 total runtime hours), Key Power hydraulic fin stabilizers, Key Power hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, a comprehensive Furuno electronics and Nobeltec PC navigation systems, Kabola diesel boiler hydronic heating system, Onan 13.5kw genset, two Magnum inverter/chargers and much more. Haul out maintenance, including pressure washing, new antifoul bottom paint as well as all zinc anodes replaced and completed April 30th, 2022 at Philbrooks Boat Yard.
|Maximum Draft||6.5 ft|
|Engine Total Power:||330 hp|
|Engine Brand||John Deere|
|Engine Fuel Type||diesel|
|Engine Power||330 horsepower|
Total Power: 330
Cruising Speed: 9 Knots @ 1800 rpm
Beautiful maple appointments throughout this spacious ocean going trawler, three staterooms, three heads, large salon and galley, professional pilot house, stand-up engine room, laundry room, office area (wired for computer/telephone).
Her fly bridge is well appointed at the helm with a very large area for relaxation, entertaining and for a large tender.
Port forward of the salon includes every convenience you could wish for for comfortable dinin preparation.
- Finished in Maple, carpeted sole.
- Built-in book cases, entertainment systems.
- Access to forward & aft staterooms via curved staircases.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer.
- Microwave oven.
- "Karidon" counter top finish & Maple custom crafted cabinetry.
- Large sofa & chairs.
- Double entry door provides access aft to covered back deck.
Fully equipped yet with room for your personal expansion of some of your choice specific electronics.
- Furuno Navnet 1933c Black Box radar/chart plotter (48MM) with 3.5 ft. open array antenna.
- Comnav 1001 auto pilot,Comnav 121BB remote complete with main engine control & bow/stern thruster control (electric over hydraulic).
- 2 x 50 amp Glendenning Cable Master electric shore power reels (poer in/out).
- 2 Acme KVA transformers (shielded for clean power) to boost shore power.
- Electronics controls.
- Icom IC-M602 DSC VHF marine transceiver (Pilot house).
- All staterooms, galley, salon & office wired for telephone & network connections.
- Colour camera mounted in engine room, aft deck & on ship's mast.
- ACR search light with remote control.
- Furuno BBFFI clour sounder.
- Furuno BBGPS LG 15" displays (2 in pilot house, 1 on fly bridge for data display.
- (2) Comnav rudder angle indicator.
- Dirigo compass 5" binnacle (also used as heading sensor for autopliot.
- Furuno loud hailer & 2 horns.
- Icom IC-M302 DSC VHF marine transceiver (fly bridge)
- Digital 8' VHF antenna (VHF radios).
- ZF-9000 series 7 cruise command electronic engine control system.
- Panasonic A308 Hybrid telephone PBX system.
Spacious, marine designer appointments throughout. Create your additions within this already beautiful area of the ship, you will want to entertain friends and family on a regular basis.
- Sanyo home theater system 9DVD, CD, MP3 playback.
- TV wired to receive and display navigationn date & onboard cameras.
- Olevia 30' HD-LCD television, dual tuner, picture in picture.
Spacious walk around engine room,professional lighting throughout this area.
Her John Deere 6081 diesel engine is dry exhaust equipped.
Thrust is supplied through twin disc model 5091 gears and a 3.82 to 1 reduction gear, 3 inch stainless steel shaft and a 46' bronze prop.
Fire Boy suppression system.
Onan 13.5 KW generator (418 hrs)
Key Power hydraulic 14" bow thruster, 12" stern thruster.
166 gallons of grey water storage.
116 Gallons of black water storage.
18 Gel Cel batteries.
Two Magnum Magna Sine inverter/chargers
Heating & hot water supplied by top of the line Kabola B17 boiler system.
Her bulbous bow provides a very comfortable ride and supports better fuel economy.
Steel hull, aluminum topsides, full displacement.