Marina Services – Quick Facts
Find out about all amenities including: marine fuel dock, restaurant, boat haul-out, boat moorage, rates, dry storage, local business directory and more.
- Port of Entry
- Tel: 1.888.CANPASS
- Diesel, mid-grade gasoline and holding tank pump-out. Hours of Operation: 8am – 4:00pm daily 8am – 8:00pm daily summer hours
Monitoring Channel 66A VHF
- Boating supplies from Chevron oils to additives, tackle to cruising guides, ice to snacks.
- Annual, Monthly & Nightly
- Metered 15/30/50/100 Amp 120/208 Volt Shore Power
Maintenance & Storage Facility
- 45 Ton Self-propelled Haul-out Trailer
- Power Washing, Bottom Painting, Zincs
- Full Service & Self Service
- Annual & Monthly Storage
- Security Card Access
- Trailer & Mast Storage
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 4:30pm
- Cleaning, Waxing, Provisioning & Concierge
- New, Brokerage & Pre-Owned Listings
- Pursuit Boats
Holding Tank Pump-Out
- Please protect the environment. Located at fuel dock.
- Sea Glass Waterfront Grill
- Open 7 days a week
- 778.351.FOOD (3663)
Showers & Washrooms
- Use access code for entry after 4 pm. Showers – $2 coin / 4 min.
- June – August 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- September – May 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Four $1 coins per wash. $0.25 for three minutes for a dryer. Wash 25 min. Dry 60 min. Detergent available in marina office.
- Available at marina in heated and secure building with 24 hrs access.
- Provided for marina and restaurant guests.
- Please inquire for reserved parking and vehicle or trailer storage.
Electric Vehicle Charging
- One Tesla Supercharger Station
- Two metered EV charging stations
- Click here to apply for a Tidal Waters Fishing License.
- Unlimited ramp access for marina guests.
- Marina-wide Digital HD video surveillance.
Garbage & Recycling
- Located upland in the containers for disposal of galley trash, organics and recyclables.
- Located on the south side of Harbour Rd. in the large grass field.
Self-Serve Dog Wash
- Shampoo, conditioner, flea & tick treatment, dry and disinfectant all included in a cycle
- $12 per cycle, plus $1 for additional time
- Available to sign-out from the marina office.
Complimentary Taxi Vouchers
- Available for trips to Sidney, BC Ferries – Swartz Bay Terminal, Anacortes Ferry and the Victoria International Airport.
- Spaces available to marina guests for short-term storage only.
- Racks located in the upper car lot.
- Delivered to the marina by Thrifty Foods.
- FREE WiFi available to marina guests.
- Located in the marina office. Connect on-line with your laptop or use the computers provided.
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Summer: Daily
- Winter: Mon-Sat
- Located in marina office. Seating for 16 – $50 / hr. 4 hr minimum.
- Fax, photocopy services and postage in marina office.
- Fax – $1 / Pg
- Photocopy – $.50 / Pg
- We accept special mail deliveries to the marina office. Ensure your package is pre-paid.
- For regular mail service please setup a P.O. Box at the Sidney Post Office, 2513 Beacon Ave. Ph. 250-953-1358
- In the event of a snowfall, snow will be cleared from the parking lots and docks (but not boathouses). During the winter, always beware of ice and frost.
- During freezing temperatures the water is shut off on all docks. Please follow winter weather forecasts and ensure your tanks are full.
- Dial 911
Useful Services Links
Building, repairing and renovating power and sailing yachts since 1950. Two marine railways capable of hauling vessels up to 130 feet or 150 tons access Philbrook’s enclosed work areas.
Marine technicians specializing in diesel, inboard & outboard motors, stern drives, installations and repairs of yacht systems including Spectra Watermakers and Hurricane II Heating systems.
Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue
Saving lives on the water
Your donation helps the dedicated volunteers stay safe through better training, safer rescue boats, and proper equipment. The job cannot be done without you. Thank you for helping the RCMSAR save lives.