Dry Storage Rates
Maintenance & Boat Storage Facilities in Victoria, BC
- Haul-out up to 45 Tons or 70 Feet
- Full Service & Self Service
- Self-propelled Haul-out Trailer
- Power Washing, Bottom Painting, Zincs
- Annual & Monthly Storage
- Yacht Detailing
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Security Card Access
- Environmental Management Systems
- Fully Insured Contractors
- Paved Yard Surface
- Live Web Cams
- Equipment Rental
- Trailer & Mast Storage
- 200 Feet of dedicated Service Dock
Costs of Boat Storage
|Length in Feet||Per Foot Per Month||Length in Feet||Per Foot Per Month|
|pre-paid to March 31, 2023||pre-paid for the term|
Annual Boat Storage Special:
Up to 12 free round trips included with annual storage, limited availability.
Receive 1 free launch & haul-out for every month of annual storage. Guests may use a maximum of 2 free round trips per month. Annual storage is pre-paid to March 31. Full haul-out required. Additional valet trips are available*.
Trailered Boat Storage:
Trailered boats receive UNLIMITED launch RAMP ACCESS with a storage agreement. Guests are provided a Ramp & Yacht Park key for water access 8 am – 8 pm daily. Valet trailer handling available*.
*ADDITIONAL VALET TRIPS:
|One way valet yacht launching or hauling:|
|One way valet trailer handling:||$85|
- Storage fees are calculated on the length overall. This is measured upon arrival and includes all components.
- Electrical consumption is metered
- Utilities fee (electrical service, water supply, waste disposal, Wi-Fi system & other)
- 15 Amp – $32.00 per month
- 30 Amp – $32.00 per month
- 50 Amp – $45.00 per month
|Mast Storage:||$3.00 per foot per month|
|Trailer Storage:||$165.00 per month|
|Dinghy Storage:||$85.00 per month|
|Dinghy Rack:||$39.00 per month|
Van Isle Marina – Your Best Choice for Dry Boat Storage on Vancouver Island
Questions? Contact Us Today!