Pursuit OS 385 Offshore
Factory options selected:
- Triple Yamaha® F300 V6 Offshore (Pearlescent White) with Integrated Digital Electric Steering (DES) and Helm Master® EX Digital Electronic Control (DEC), and Yamaha® Joystick Control with Full Maneuverability (Set Point™ and Autopilot), Multifunction Display Interface
- Forward Deck Grab Rails Only (Designated for the Deck Lounge)
- Premium Stereo Upgrade: JL Audio M6 Sport Speakers and Subwoofer, Custom Tuned 8 Channel DSP Amp, Sirius Receiver, Includes 3 Months Subscription
- Spot Light (ACR RCL-100 LED) w/ Remote Control at Helm (Not Available with FLIR Package)
- Underwater Lights LED (4), Sea Blaze X2 Spectrum
- Upgraded Standard Canvas – Stamoid® (White)
- Garmin® Radar Open Array GMR Fantom 54
The flagship model of the Pursuit line of premium offshore boats, the Pursuit OS 385 has the spirit of a superyacht in a go-anywhere package. At just under 40 feet, this outboard cruiser has been thoughtfully designed to maximize functional space, making it ideal for day trips or overnight getaways. Featuring 360-degree water views, the OS 385 sleeps four and feels like a home away from home.
With the Pursuit OS 385, choose between two meticulously designed cabin layouts and customize to your exact specifications, right down to the colour of the hand-laminated hull. Featuring a fully integrated hardtop and wraparound windshield, the OS 385 can also support an optional factory-built tower with premium second-station Yamaha controls.
A 13-foot beam allows for an expansive cockpit and the fully adjustable captains chair with swivel base keeps the captain comfortable throughout even the longest cruises. The molded bench seat in the helm has space for another 2-3 boaters, who can enjoy the cockpit wet bar, kitchen and grille. For more seating, the spacious transom is designed with two convertible seating areas. Designed with patented adjusting backrests, they are easily tucked away when it’s time for some serious fishing or diving.
Pursuit OS 385’s Premium Onboard Features
- Aft side tackle and storage cabinet
- Sliding companionway door and screen with lock
- Flush mounted anchor locker
- Molded transom walkthrough with hinged transom door
- Two foredeck hatches with adjuster and slide screens
- Cedar-lined starboard hanging locker
An Enviable Cabin
Step down into the cabin to find the gourmet galley complete with Corian countertops, hardwood veneer cabinets and gleaming stainless appliances. Stream a movie on the 32” LED tv plus built-in JL speakers and enjoy meals around the power adjustable solid wood dinette. At the end of a busy day on the water, take a hot shower in the standalone shower in the head that comes fully equipped with plenty of built-in storage, Corian countertop and designer sink. When it’s time to rest, curl up on the convertible V-berth lounge (standard interior), forward queen berth (interior), or convertible full-sized bed. One of the most soundproof cabins on the market today, sleep in complete comfort with little noise from above or on the water.
High Quality Fishing Amenities
Built for the amateur or experienced fisherperson, the OS 385 was made for adventure, seeking out the big one, and enjoying a day or week out on the water. With on-board rod holders and even a livewell, it’s fully equipped with everything you’ll need, including:
- 4 stainless steel rod holders
- In-transom 75-gallon fish box
- 2- 68 gallon in-deck fish boxes
- 6 enclosed and lockable gunwale rod storage areas
- Lighted 50-gallon recirculating livewell with drain plug
Power and Technology
Powerful triple Yamaha F300 outboard engines provide a cruising speed of 42.7 knots, which easily propels the deep-vee hull through the water. True to the Pursuit pedigree, the Pursuit OS 385 is also powered by high end controls, including the Yamaha Helm Master Steering System with Set Point and DEC (Digital Electronic Control). A full Garmin electronics package and Yamaha Command Link Plus display make navigation easy and enjoyable.
To learn more about the Pursuit OS 385 model, take a look at the supporting materials on this page and then contact our experienced yacht brokers here at Van Isle Marina – Western Canada’s exclusive authorized dealer of Pursuit Boats.