https://vanislemarina.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo-web.png 0 0 IdeaZone https://vanislemarina.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo-web.png IdeaZone2009-05-12 16:26:052009-05-12 16:26:05Are You Thinking About Sailboat Racing?
Would you like to give it a try in a supportive environment?
SNSYC invites you to come along to our races!
- First timers get to race their boats free for one race series (6 races). Thereafter, it’s a modest $60 per year for guests (SNSYC members get a bit of a break), which covers over 50 races per year.
- We will mentor new racers and help you in any way we can to enjoy racing to its fullest.
- If you want to learn to race but lack the confidence to use your own boat, there is the option of crewing on someone else’s boat. This will build your confidence and allow you to meet new people.
- SNSYC also offers adult sailing classes on our Martin 242 if you want to brush up your skills.
- If you don’t have a full crew for a race, we have a bank of people who want to race – most of them experienced.
- Racing lets you learn the local waters, tides and wind conditions in a safe environment.
- It’s a great way to meet other sailors in a relaxed setting.