2013 Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht
$ 1,550,000 CAD
Exceptional example of the ever popular flagship model of Riviera's Sport Yacht model line!
ALWAYS BOATHOUSE KEPT UNTIL SPRING 2022 & SHOWS IN METICULOUS CONDITION!
This Riviera 5800SY was custom ordered from the factory with many interior details selected by the owner that are beyond compare with any other Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht and has been pampered by her fastidious owners, professionally maintained and serviced annually since new.
FCI Aquamiser 800 gallon per day, reverse osmosis water maker with auto programmable fresh water back-flush
Complete Furuno TZT12 touch-screen, 3 multi-function displays navigation suite
Furuno RD-33 Navigational Data Organizer remote display
Furuno FM-4000 vhf radio
Simrad AP24 autopilot
Muir AA560 auto anchor, digital chain counter/windlass control
KVH HD7 SAT TV system
SIRIUS satellite radio receiver
iridium Go! satellite hotspot (global connection for voice and data communications on up to 5 smartphones, laptops or tablets.)
Charles ISOBOOST 50 transformer (connected to starboard 50amp Cablemaster shore power
2018 Grand G380 Golden Line yacht tender equipped with Yamaha 40hp four stroke
Riviera factory build list options:
Upgraded Mastervolt MASS COMBI 24/4000-100 (24volt 4000watt inverter/100amp charger) integrated into power command system with generator for AC supply
to audio visual systems, icemaker and fresh water pump
Painted hull topsides in non-metallic colour - Navy
Cockpit awning – Yacht acrylic – Fixed style in yacht acrylic with infill sides
and removable rear extension; includes 2 ss poles and 2 rod holders
Upholstery to cockpit lounge and foredeck sun pad (Macromarine)
(including white stamoid covers)
Amtico flooring to Saloon area (to match galley) with upgrade carpet to lower deck
Bathware Package C (4xBeach towels, 8xBath towels, 3xHand towels, 3xFace towels,
3xBath mats, 2xBathrobes and Bathware accessories
Cockpit – Delete Cockpit starboard locker. Install L shaped lounge seating to starboard
fwd corner (upholstery to match aft lounge. Move BBQ, wet bar to port side
with 1 lift up lid.
Cockpit – Moulded in Joystick to Starboard side with lift up lid
Cockpit – Moulded in Joystick to Port side with lift up lid
4th cabin – Delete bunks and bulkhead, install lounge with convertible, fold up/hook
up backrest to convert into twin bunks
Master stateroom/storage room - custom port entry door from Master S/R into storage room,
Full height door including mounted wall sconce in Owners' stateroom leading to utility/storage room. Custom, factory built, port side portable night stand.
Custom finished storage/utility room aft of owners stateroom, utilising high gloss c herrywood timbers for port side cabinets, Amtico flooring and interior headliner (all upgraded from standard, unfinished storage room
Many more custom features and premium upgrades.
Owners personal exclusion items:
All decorative items on board
Contents of tool bins.
Contact our sales team to enquire about this magnificent Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht and let us set up your personal tour.
FINANCING AVAILABLE, ENQUIRE!
|Engine Total Power:
|Engine Fuel Type
|Engine Fuel Type
|Engine Fuel Type
Manufacturer Provided Description
It is a luxury boat beyond anything previously developed by Riviera, Australias most awarded luxury boat builder. The exciting Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht, is the latest and most dramatic of the companys European-style Sport Yacht series. The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht takes luxury boating to a new level with a four-cabin, three bathroom layout (plus an optional crew cabin) including full beam master stateroom with midships king size double bed, the option of a galley in the saloon or below decks, an expansive cockpit with large dining table and a garage that can accommodate a 3.2-metre tender. The design further expands the indoor-outdoor character and sense of light and space introduced on the first award-winning Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht and carried on to the 4400SY and 5000SY. The greater volume has allowed designers to take both exterior lines and internal design to a new level of sophistication to create even more visual appeal. Fixed and opening portlights in the hull are a striking feature that add natural light and ventilation into the full beam master stateroom.
- The cockpit is both spacious and functional with a teak laid floor, a wide bench-style lounge and table, mounted on electric high/low pedestals, that converts to a daybed. At the wet bar is an electric BBQ.
- There is a hand-held hot and cold fresh water shower, as well as fresh and sea water cockpit washdown with quick disconnect outlets.
- With options of three or four cabins, plus the addition of optional crew quarters, the Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is designed for comfort.
- The master stateroom aft spans the full beam and features a king-size walk-around double bed amidships with en suite.
- The companionway leads to the VIP guest stateroom forward, with its queen island double bed and ensuite, plus twin cabins on port and starboard sides.
- The starboard cabin easily converts from twin berth to a double.
- The port side cabin features two bunks.
- This cabin is replaced by the galley in the below deck galley layout option.
- A third bathroom is available to serve the twin cabins.
- The stylish stainless steel aft-bulkhead door slides open, providing entry to not only the saloon from the cockpit but ? together with an electric up / down window behind the galley and a huge electric sunroof ? the full al fresco lifestyle.
- The main saloon flooring is fully carpeted.
- Interior woodwork is high grade American cherrywood, gloss finished by Riviera's state of the art varnishing machine.
- Forward to port is a U-shaped leather lounge/dinette with storage underneath the seats and a cherrywood gloss table.
- Aft of the dinette is a liquor cabinet, storage and under-bench ice-maker.
- Saloon entertainment includes an electric-lift 40" LCD TV integrated with a Bose Lifestyle 48 system.
- The entire saloon is served by 36,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- The standard layout for the saloon includes a U-shaped galley in the starboard aft quarter with a breakfast servery forward and two stools, solid-surface benchtops, three-element induction cooktop, two under-bench drawer fridges and freezers, microwave convection oven, dishwasher, exhaust fan and water purifier.
- High quality Amtico flooring is used through the galley, for aesthetics and practicality.
- This area features a large sunpad with adjustable backrests and stainless steel rails, drink holders and a coolbox.
- There is also a music system with external speakers at the sunbed.
- A 50kg Manson anchor and 70 metres of galvanised chain is standard, with the option of a highly polished stainless steel anchor.
- Fresh and sea water washdown fittings with quick disconnect are located at the anchor locker and a spotlight is fitted to the bow with remote to the helm.
- The helm console in the forward starboard quarter of the saloon is ergonomically designed, leather wrapped with digital engine displays, plenty of room for navigational screens, two drink holders, storage tray, a leather sports steering wheel and Icom VHF radio with aerial.
- Digital systems monitor AC and DC power and fluid tank levels via a colour LCD display.
- Quality leather high-back helm and companion chairs have electric adjustment and footrests.
- A two-lever electric engine control unit can be replaced by a joystick control for manoeuvring in tight spaces.